Taking summer classes at UNT gets you where you want to go in life - faster.
Enrolling in summer classes also allows you to:
Take unique classes
Catch up on your classwork
Graduate on time or early
What should you do to get started?
- Meet with your academic advisor.
- Learn more about what classes are offered.
- Know which day you register:
- Graduate Students - March 30
- Honors College Students - March 30
- Seniors - March 31
- Juniors - April 3
- Sophomores - April 7
- Freshmen - April 10
- Register early to get the classes you want.
- Go to my.unt.edu
- Sign in with your EUID and password
- On the “My Page” tab, click the “Student Center/Register” link
- Click the “Enroll/Add/Drop” link
Other Important Dates:
|Sessions:||Registration ends: *||Payment deadline: **|
|3-week, 8-week, full summer||May 15||May 15|
|5-week and 10-week||June 5||June 5|
|5-week session||July 10||July 10|
* Registration closes at 4:30 pm
** Payments are due by 5:00 pm
Want to experience the world firsthand while earning academic credit? Want to increase your chances for employment or admission to graduate school? Looking for ways to graduate in four years or less? Then choose to study abroad.
Summer Life in Denton
Denton, named "the best college town in Texas," combines an active live music and art scene with a family-friendly hometown feel.